My career
The choice of the Visual Arts career that I am studying today, was a very difficult decision at the time, in fact I believe that it is the most difficult decision to date. As a child I always liked crafts and beautifying everything, I felt that I wanted to work selling what I did, however, over time I lost my way and went on the side of ambition, so I got sick trying to take the degree course in chemistry and I ended up resuming my artistic path making myself happy.
My university experience has been pleasant, and introspective, all the time you have to lose yourself and find yourself in order to produce but at the same time destroy our barriers, and create through our emotions.
My ideal job is a place where I am happy, I don't mind earning a lot of money, I just want to be happy.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario