Post Graduate Studios, Valentina Escobar (Azul)

 In a far away future I would like to do a Botanical course, maybe you think  that this doesn't have much to do with the arts but for me is all the opposite, for me  botany is observation, power of analysis, feeling, understanding of the vegetative soul a nascent emotion in all my mind. The reasons I would take this course are simply to flood my head with knowledge about plants,its characteristics and classifications.



I would like to study this in Chile, this country has beautiful trees and beautiful flowers,
I would love to be in some residence of the natural sanctuaries of the south and north to even study insectology, in the future with the knowledges learned I would like to mix botany with art and make interesting and colorful fusions.



Thanks for reading me.



Comentarios

  1. Hi Vale!
    How beautiful the link between botany and art, I find the interest you put in that very great. I hope everything works so that you can do this postgraduate, nature is a spectacular world.

    See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Azul, I feel the same about being close to nature. I need it. I hope you can make everything you wrote. Regards <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Ghibli Movies

A photograph and its history