Ghibli Movies

 Ghibli Movies

The best movies the I had ever seen, Studios Ghibli is a studios who produces japonese animation, with the most beautiful landscapes, the ashtetic they create is something magical, the brilliant colors, the variety of brushes strokes, the shapes they do, everything is wonderfull.



The first movie what I saw was "Howl´s Moving Castle", that movie caught me for the rest of my life until today, what I saw it was not just an entertainig movie it was  a moment of visual pleasure, loaded and gifted with wonder in my eyes from start to finish.



I choose this theme because it marked a phase of my life in which i decided enter to the career, my works in the faculty are generally inspired by the appreciation of details, like this movies.

in general all the movies are interesting and precious but the most  important feature film for me is called "iblard time", in which landscapes are shown accompanied by heavenly music.



Comentarios

  1. Hello Valentina!!!
    Wow!!! how interesting it’s what you write, I did not know Studios Ghibli. With the images you shared I can understand much better what you said and they were really beautiful. It makes me really want to see the movie you mention, just to experience that aesthetic visual pleasure. Thank you very much for what you tell us, it´s undoubtedly an inspiration.

    See you!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hey Valentina! That's so interesting for me because i love the music of the ghibli studio! When i saw Spirited away i loved more the music than the movie hahahaha. I used some materials of that movie in my own compositions. I have been listening many japanese composers since a few years ago. If you are interested about it you can looking for the Sakamoto's music, it is so lovely. I really hope you enjoy his music as much as i enjoyed your post :3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi Valentina! i'm in love with Studios Ghibli too! the firts movie i saw was the same of yours, in fact, my cat's name is Calcifer. the atmosphere of each movie is simply a work of art.
    Regards!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post Graduate Studios, Valentina Escobar (Azul)

A photograph and its history