A photograph and its history
Cuzco, Perú.
Machu Picchu is located in Cuzco Perú, you have to arrive by train and then go up infinitely to see the wonderful ruins, but the ruins were not the principal thing for me, despite the curious work in which they were made. The best thing was the view from the high place, the mountains are amazing!, I was very lucky since rained that day and I could feel the cloud and the rain in my face, I felt blessed , I felt happy , I felt the luckiest person in the world.This photograph was taken for me, in January of the present year 2020, with my phone and all my happiness, in this travel my grandfather and my aunt was my partners, we met a lot of this country, the people were very kind , the food (food is the most important to me) we ate in the "mercado" , the best fried trout of my life.
A freak fact is in their culture they eat roasted cuy and beet juice.

Hello Valentina! Cuzco is a really wonderful place, it has a great view as you say. What a beautiful moment are you telling! I wish I could be living that moment in this present. Thank you for this, I am happy to see this photo and read about that beautiful moment.
ResponderEliminarSee you!